martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

entrevista

Interview with our English teacher
Hello,teacher!

-What's your name?
-My name's Lidia.
-How old are you?
-I'm twentynine years old.
-Where are you from?
-I'm from Spain.
-Where do you live?
-I live in Ecija.
-Do you like reading?
-Yes,I do. I like reading books and English magazines.
-What's your favourite animal?
-I don't like animals.
-When's your birthday?
-It's the 20th of March.
-What's your favourite subject?
-English.
-What's your favourite book?
-"Pasión India", "El niño del pijama de rayas", etc.
-What's your favourite food?
-I like salad, pizza, lasagne, etc.
-Do you like cola?
-Yes, I do.
-Have you got a sister?
-No, I haven't.
-Have you got a brother?
-No, I haven't.
-How do you go to school?
-I go to school by car.
-Do you like orange?
-Yes,I do.
-Do you like swimming?
-Yes, I like it but I can´t swim very fast.
-Do you like painting?
-Yes, but I´m not good at painting.
-Have you got a pet?
-No,I haven´t.
-Do you like your job?
-Yes , I do. I like teaching children.

Thank you.



1 comentario:

English dijo...

Congratulations! Your interview is very good!

Excellent!!

Your teacher, Lidia.