jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Preguntas a la maestra vanesa.

-What´s your name ?
-My name is Vanesa.
-How are you ?
-I´m fine ,thanks.
-How old are you?
-I´m 31 years old .
-Where are you from?
I´m from Spain.
-Where do you live?
- I live Córdoba.
-What's your favourite animal?
-My favourite animal is rabbit.
-What's your favourite colour?
- My favourite colour is purple.
-What's your favourite sport?
-My favourite sport is paddle.
- What's your favourite subject?
-My favourite subject is language.
-Have your got a boyfriend?
-I have.
-What's your favourite film?
-The titanic.
- Do your like reading?
-Yes I do.
-what´s your favourite book?
-Mi favourite is sonrisa y lagrima
-What´s your favourite food?
-Mi favourite food is spagueti
-Do you like cola?
-Yes I du
-Have yuo got a sister?
-No,I haven´t

blanca,alba,veronica ,emilio y cristian.
6-b



1 comentario:

English dijo...

Vuestra entrevista está muy bien. Hay algunos fallitos. Recordad: yes, I do / Yes, I have.

Very good!!

Your teacher, Lidia.