martes, 9 de diciembre de 2008

Vanessa garcia caballero

Interview with Vanessa Garcia Caballero

What's your name?
My name's Vanessa.
What's your surname?
My surname are Garcia Caballero.
What's your favourite subject?
My favourite subject is lenguaje.
Do you like sports?
Yes, I do.
When' s your birthday?
20th July.
How old are you?
I'm 31 years old.
Where do you live?
I live in Cordoba.
Can you jump two metres high?
Yes, I can.
Do you like children?
Yes, I do.
Do you like another job?
Yes, I do . I like fire woman.
What's your favourite animal?
My favourite animal is rabbit.
What's your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is purple.
What's your favourite number?
My favourite number is six.
What's your favourite food?
My favourite food is spaghetti.
Do you like tennis?
Yes,I do.
Do you like footing?
Yes,I do.
Have you got a boy-friend?
Yes,I have.
Have you got children,baby?
No,I haven't.
What's your father's name?
His name's Antonio.
What's your mother's name?
Her name's Conchi
Have you got a pets?
No,I haven't.
Have you got a brothers?
Yes,I have two brothers.
Have you got a sister?
No.I haven't.
What's your brother's name?
They name's Antonio and Jose.

By: Rachel , Cintia, Alex and Jose Antonio.

1 comentario:

English dijo...

Congratulations! Your interview is very good! I like it very much! Remember: a (un/una)

Very good! Excellent!

Your teacher, Lidia.